RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
Participant wishes to participate at Dallas County Speedway, Urbana, MO. IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to compete or participate in any EVENT and/or being permitted to enter RESTRICTED AREAS (defined as any area requiring special authorization, credentials or permission to enter or any area to which admission by the general public is restricted or prohibited), PARTICIPANT, on behalf of himself or herself and his or her personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin, agrees as follows:
* Inspection of Restricted Areas: PARTICIPANT acknowledges, agrees and represents that he or she will immediately upon entering the RESTRICTED AREAS, and continuously thereafter, inspect the RESTRICTED AREAS, and further agrees and warrants that, if at any time, he or she is in or about RESTRICTED AREAS and feels anything to be unsafe, he or she will immediately advise the officials of such and if necessary will leave the RESTRICTED AREAS and/or refuse to participate further in the EVENT.
* Release From Liability: PARTICIPANT releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue the promoters, other participants, racing associations, sanctioning organizations or any subdivision thereof, track operators, track owners, officials, car owners, drivers, pit crews, rescue personnel, any persons in the RESTRICTED AREA, promoters, sponsors, advertisers, owners of the premises used to conduct the EVENT, premises and event inspectors, surveyors, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or EVENT and each of them, their directors, officers, agents and employees (herein collectively “RELEASEES”) from all liability to PARTICIPANT and/or his personal representatives, assigns or heirs, for bodily injury, death, or property damage that PARTICIPANT may suffer in this EVENT, whether caused by the negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
* Agreement to Indemnify and Hold Harmless: PARTICIPANT agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or cost, including attorney fees, they may incur arising out of or related to his or her participation in the EVENT, whether caused by the negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
* Assumption of Risk: PARTICIPANT acknowledges that the activities of the EVENT are very dangerous and involve a substantial risk of serious injury, death and/or property damage and that injuries received may be compounded or increased by negligent rescue operations or procedures of the RELEASEES. PARTICIPANT acknowledges and voluntarily assumes full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage that may arise out of or is related to the EVENT, whether caused by the negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
* Scope of Release: PARTICIPANT agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability extends to all acts of negligence by RELEASEES, including negligent rescue operations, and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of Missouri. PARTICIPANT agrees that if any portion of the Release and Waiver of Liability is held invalid, the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
* Venue: This Release and Waiver of Liability shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri. Dallas County, Missouri shall be the sole and exclusive venue for all disputes arising out of or related to this Release and Waiver of Liability or Participant's participation in the EVENT.
No car claim
BODIES - Any year American made production car. Minimum wheelbase 108 inches. Bumpers may be stock. May run bumper covers. Bumpers may be made of square or round tubing no heavier than 11 gauge or 1/8" thick with no sharp edges. Car must be stripped and all holes patched. May remove inner front fender wells. Must have 4 or more 3/8 inch steel bars in front of driver's side windshield area. No mirrors. Must have stock front firewall. Must have full floorboard made of steel. Must have rear fire wall between driver and fuel cell. Battery must be clamped down. If inside car, must have leak proof cover. Engine Hoop allowed. Radiator protection bar recommended. May have steering quickiner and removable steering wheel.
Option 1 - Hoods, fenders and full width bumpers.
Option 2 - No hood or fenders. Modified type bumper between frame horns.
MOTORS - Must be in stock location with stock mounts. Second spark plug must not be futher back than top ball joint. Safety chains may be added from motor to frame. No aftermarket heads or exhaust. Pipes must direct exhaust away from driver. No Bowtie or Marine intakes allowed. Stock intakes or Edelbrock. Chev - 2116 or 2101, Ford - 2121 or 2181, Chry - 2176. Engine must maintain 14” of vacuum at 1000 RPM. Engines must be stock blocks with hydrolic lifters. Engines may be interchanged between manufactures.
ROLL BARS - Must have at least four upright bars. Three left side door bars and two right side door bars. Cross brace behind driver. Angle brace behind driver and middle bar in top, left leg brace recommended. Cages must be round roll bar tubing, not less than one and one half (1½”) inches across and ninety five thousandths (.095) thickness. Left door must have min. of .049 steel door plate. Must be rear roll bar braces to frame.
CARBURETOR - 2 bbl Holly 500 only. No modifications allowed. Choke plate may be removed. Must have choke horn intact.
TRANSMISSION / CLUTCH - Car must have workable OEM clutch or torque converter. No aluminum flywheels or mini-clutches. Must have 10 inch or larger clutch and pressure plate. Must have steel bellhousing or safety sheild.
SHOCKS AND SPRINGS - Springs (5" minimum). Shocks must be in stock location. No weight or jack bolts.
DIFFERENTIAL - No quick changes or ratchet rear ends. Must be locked solid or open.
GAS TANK - Fuel cell mandatory with min. 20 gague steel container. Must be strapped in both directions.
WEIGHT - Weight may be added to car. Must be painted white with car number and attached with 1/2" bolts and locking nuts.
WHEELS - 8" max width. At least ½” bolts and 1 inch lug nuts recommended. Beadlock on right rear only.
TIRES - 8" asphalt take offs or DOT max size 265 x 60 8" max tread width. No mud and snow.
IGNITION - Must be stock type.
DRIVE LINE - Painted white with front safety hoop.
BRAKES - No aftermarket calipers or double cylinders. All 4 must work. No adjustments.
FIRE EXTINGUISHER - Required, must be full with gauge and within driver's reach.
UNIFORM - Must wear full racing suit.
HELMET - Snell rating of at least ninety.
BELTS -- Must have 3 inch lap and shoulder belts in good condition, mounted with one half inch grade 5 bolts and lock nuts.
SEATS - Must have racing type seat, aluminum required. Must have at least 4 bolts, three eighths inch, grade five, with fender washers attached to frame or cage. Seat must be in stock location.
For more information, Contact Bill Allen or track phone (417) 993-0100.