RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
Participant wishes to participate at Dallas County Speedway, Urbana, MO. IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to compete or participate in any EVENT and/or being permitted to enter RESTRICTED AREAS (defined as any area requiring special authorization, credentials or permission to enter or any area to which admission by the general public is restricted or prohibited), PARTICIPANT, on behalf of himself or herself and his or her personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin, agrees as follows:
* Inspection of Restricted Areas: PARTICIPANT acknowledges, agrees and represents that he or she will immediately upon entering the RESTRICTED AREAS, and continuously thereafter, inspect the RESTRICTED AREAS, and further agrees and warrants that, if at any time, he or she is in or about RESTRICTED AREAS and feels anything to be unsafe, he or she will immediately advise the officials of such and if necessary will leave the RESTRICTED AREAS and/or refuse to participate further in the EVENT.
* Release From Liability: PARTICIPANT releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue the promoters, other participants, racing associations, sanctioning organizations or any subdivision thereof, track operators, track owners, officials, car owners, drivers, pit crews, rescue personnel, any persons in the RESTRICTED AREA, promoters, sponsors, advertisers, owners of the premises used to conduct the EVENT, premises and event inspectors, surveyors, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or EVENT and each of them, their directors, officers, agents and employees (herein collectively “RELEASEES”) from all liability to PARTICIPANT and/or his personal representatives, assigns or heirs, for bodily injury, death, or property damage that PARTICIPANT may suffer in this EVENT, whether caused by the negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
* Agreement to Indemnify and Hold Harmless: PARTICIPANT agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or cost, including attorney fees, they may incur arising out of or related to his or her participation in the EVENT, whether caused by the negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
* Assumption of Risk: PARTICIPANT acknowledges that the activities of the EVENT are very dangerous and involve a substantial risk of serious injury, death and/or property damage and that injuries received may be compounded or increased by negligent rescue operations or procedures of the RELEASEES. PARTICIPANT acknowledges and voluntarily assumes full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage that may arise out of or is related to the EVENT, whether caused by the negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
* Scope of Release: PARTICIPANT agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability extends to all acts of negligence by RELEASEES, including negligent rescue operations, and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of Missouri. PARTICIPANT agrees that if any portion of the Release and Waiver of Liability is held invalid, the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
* Venue: This Release and Waiver of Liability shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri. Dallas County, Missouri shall be the sole and exclusive venue for all disputes arising out of or related to this Release and Waiver of Liability or Participant's participation in the EVENT.
CARS - American or foreign made rear wheel drive, with original wheel base. Sedan and station wagons okay. Must have full stock floorboards and firewalls in stock locations. Must have firewall between driver's compartment and fuel cell. All holes must be patched. Steel bodies only. Window nets recommended. No mirrors allowed. All body parts must be OEM steel for make and model of car. No sheet metal replacement.
ROLL CAGE - MINIMUM diameter tubing - 1½ inch and .095 inch thickness, 4 point cage with X brace behind driver. 3 - bars on drivers side and 2 or more on the right side. Cage must be attached to frame and body in a safe and reinforced manner.
BUMPERS - Stock, round or square tubing with ends capped. No sharp edges. Bumpers must not extend past center of tires.
SPOILERS - Spoilers allowed, no wider than car.
SUSPENSION - Can not be changed or altered. Must be stock and in stock location. No coilovers. Rear weight jack bolts not allowed. No pull bars, no aftermarket pedals. Pedals must be stock and in stock location. Springs and shocks must be in stock location.
FUEL CELL - Required, Must be mounted between rear frame rails. Must have two or more straps around fuel cell, two inches wide x 1/8 inch thick.
WHEELS - Maximum 8 inches wide, steel. Bead lock on right rear only.
TIRES - American Racer KK704 or 8" asphalt take offs, groving allowed, No street tires.
Kill Switch - Recommended, in easy reach of driver, and track official.
Ignition - Must use stock ignition.
SAFETY - Full fire suits required. Must have 3 inch lap and shoulder belts in good condition. Must have approved helmet in good condition.
ENGINE - Four cylinder in line motor only. Maximum 2.5 Liter. No after-market heads or intakes. Motor must match car. One carburetor only. 500 cfm 2 bbl maximum size. Holley 500 cfm 4412 allowed. Must have choke horn. May remove choke plate. No other modification allowed.
DRIVE TRAIN - Original Equipment only. Transmissions and clutch assembly must be stock. No lightened flywheels. No mini clutches, No direct drives.
REAR ENDS - Must remain stock for car. May be locked. Beadlock on right rear only.
RULES ARE FOR LOW COST RACING, WITH THE INTENT TO BE FAIR FOR ALL. YOU WILL NOT BE CUT FOR LOW CAR COUNT, MUST HAVE 8 CARS FOR FULL PAY.
NO mirrors or any other reflective devices!!!!!!!!