RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
Participant wishes to participate at Dallas County Speedway, Urbana, MO. IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to compete or participate in any EVENT and/or being permitted to enter RESTRICTED AREAS (defined as any area requiring special authorization, credentials or permission to enter or any area to which admission by the general public is restricted or prohibited), PARTICIPANT, on behalf of himself or herself and his or her personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin, agrees as follows:
* Inspection of Restricted Areas: PARTICIPANT acknowledges, agrees and represents that he or she will immediately upon entering the RESTRICTED AREAS, and continuously thereafter, inspect the RESTRICTED AREAS, and further agrees and warrants that, if at any time, he or she is in or about RESTRICTED AREAS and feels anything to be unsafe, he or she will immediately advise the officials of such and if necessary will leave the RESTRICTED AREAS and/or refuse to participate further in the EVENT.
* Release From Liability: PARTICIPANT releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue the promoters, other participants, racing associations, sanctioning organizations or any subdivision thereof, track operators, track owners, officials, car owners, drivers, pit crews, rescue personnel, any persons in the RESTRICTED AREA, promoters, sponsors, advertisers, owners of the premises used to conduct the EVENT, premises and event inspectors, surveyors, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or EVENT and each of them, their directors, officers, agents and employees (herein collectively “RELEASEES”) from all liability to PARTICIPANT and/or his personal representatives, assigns or heirs, for bodily injury, death, or property damage that PARTICIPANT may suffer in this EVENT, whether caused by the negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
* Agreement to Indemnify and Hold Harmless: PARTICIPANT agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or cost, including attorney fees, they may incur arising out of or related to his or her participation in the EVENT, whether caused by the negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
* Assumption of Risk: PARTICIPANT acknowledges that the activities of the EVENT are very dangerous and involve a substantial risk of serious injury, death and/or property damage and that injuries received may be compounded or increased by negligent rescue operations or procedures of the RELEASEES. PARTICIPANT acknowledges and voluntarily assumes full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage that may arise out of or is related to the EVENT, whether caused by the negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
* Scope of Release: PARTICIPANT agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability extends to all acts of negligence by RELEASEES, including negligent rescue operations, and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of Missouri. PARTICIPANT agrees that if any portion of the Release and Waiver of Liability is held invalid, the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
* Venue: This Release and Waiver of Liability shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri. Dallas County, Missouri shall be the sole and exclusive venue for all disputes arising out of or related to this Release and Waiver of Liability or Participant's participation in the EVENT.
Dallas County officials reserve the right to change, delete, or amend rules in the interest of competition and safety.
All participating drivers agree to abide by and not attempt to manipulate the rules set forth and acknowledge that their car is subject to inspection any time by a Dallas County official.
EXEMPTIONS TO THE RULES MAY BE MADE ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS FOR VISITORS FROM OTHER RACE TRACKS. IF YOU ARE COMING FROM ANOTHER TRACK PLEASE BRING A PRINTED COPY OF YOUR TRACK RULES. THIS CLASS IS DESIGNED TO BE AN ENTRY LEVEL CLASS. A $2000 CLAIM RULE ON THE ENTIRE CAR EXCEPT FOR SAFETY EQUIPMENT IS IN EFFECT. THE CLAIM MUST BE MADE TO THE TECH INSPECTOR OR RACE DIRECTOR WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF THE COMPLETION OF THE FEATURE EVENT.
Any Factory OEM small to midsize Front Wheel Drive production car- 4 cylinder or V6 motors only, NO CONVERTIBLES, sunroofs and T tops MUST be closed up.
NO gutting except for removal of all flammables and glass, only gutting of car for allowance of a minimum 4 point roll
cage with 4 door bars in driver’s door and minimum of 18 gauge door plate welded to door bars, tubing diameter must not be any smaller than 1 1/2" .095 thickness.
All doors and bumpers must be bolted or welded shut, front and rear bumpers must stay under original bumper covers, if original bumper is damaged beyond repair a lightweight tubing bumper may be installed but must remain under OEM bumper cover with no open ended pipes or turn downs on end of pipes.
CAR Numbers must be clearly marked, 24" in height by 3" in width must be in contrasting color of car.
Batteries must be moved into safe location and be inside a battery box and securely fastened to car.
MUST HAVE COMPLETE FIREWALL FRONT AND REAR
Engines must be STOCK as they came from factory, NO TURBOS, NO BLOWERS, NO PERFORMANCE CHIPS, NO REPROGRAMING, NO ALTERATIONS PERIOD.
OEM size throttle body for that motor and transmission, NO MSD anywhere, single tip spark plugs only. Aftermarket aircleaner ok.
MUST HAVE OEM COMPUTER HOOK UP TO HOOK SCANNER TO.
Cars must be complete OEM body and frames as they came from factory. Stock suspension, bumper to bumper stock. No Spoiler!
OEM legal to drive on street other than installation of roll cage and removal of glass and interior.
NO RACING SPRINGS, SHOCKS OR RACING SUSPENSION COMPONENTS PERIOD.
Driver safety is a must, must have window net, racing seat belts, racing aluminum seat, fire extinguisher (dry chemical only), driver must wear racing suit, gloves, neck brace or hans system, helmet must be Snell 90 or SA 95 rating or better.
Maximum 93 Octane Gasoline only, IF STOCK FUEL TANK IS USED MUST EITHER BE MOVED INTO TRUNK AREA OR MUST HAVE BARS INSTALLED TO PROTECT IT IN STOCK LOCATION, MUST HAVE FIREWALL BETWEEN DRIVER AND TANK.
Wheels & Tires: NO OFF ROAD, MUD TIRES, OR RACING TIRES allowed. OEM street tires only and must be same size all. No Aluminum wheels! No Beadlocks!
Racing wheels are allowed with a maximum 3 inch backspace. NO GROOVING OR SIPING.
For more information, Contact Bill Allen or track phone (417) 993-0100.