RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
Participant wishes to participate at Dallas County Speedway, Urbana, MO. IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to compete or participate in any EVENT and/or being permitted to enter RESTRICTED AREAS (defined as any area requiring special authorization, credentials or permission to enter or any area to which admission by the general public is restricted or prohibited), PARTICIPANT, on behalf of himself or herself and his or her personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin, agrees as follows:
* Inspection of Restricted Areas: PARTICIPANT acknowledges, agrees and represents that he or she will immediately upon entering the RESTRICTED AREAS, and continuously thereafter, inspect the RESTRICTED AREAS, and further agrees and warrants that, if at any time, he or she is in or about RESTRICTED AREAS and feels anything to be unsafe, he or she will immediately advise the officials of such and if necessary will leave the RESTRICTED AREAS and/or refuse to participate further in the EVENT.
* Release From Liability: PARTICIPANT releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue the promoters, other participants, racing associations, sanctioning organizations or any subdivision thereof, track operators, track owners, officials, car owners, drivers, pit crews, rescue personnel, any persons in the RESTRICTED AREA, promoters, sponsors, advertisers, owners of the premises used to conduct the EVENT, premises and event inspectors, surveyors, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or EVENT and each of them, their directors, officers, agents and employees (herein collectively “RELEASEES”) from all liability to PARTICIPANT and/or his personal representatives, assigns or heirs, for bodily injury, death, or property damage that PARTICIPANT may suffer in this EVENT, whether caused by the negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
* Agreement to Indemnify and Hold Harmless: PARTICIPANT agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or cost, including attorney fees, they may incur arising out of or related to his or her participation in the EVENT, whether caused by the negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
* Assumption of Risk: PARTICIPANT acknowledges that the activities of the EVENT are very dangerous and involve a substantial risk of serious injury, death and/or property damage and that injuries received may be compounded or increased by negligent rescue operations or procedures of the RELEASEES. PARTICIPANT acknowledges and voluntarily assumes full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage that may arise out of or is related to the EVENT, whether caused by the negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
* Scope of Release: PARTICIPANT agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability extends to all acts of negligence by RELEASEES, including negligent rescue operations, and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of Missouri. PARTICIPANT agrees that if any portion of the Release and Waiver of Liability is held invalid, the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
* Venue: This Release and Waiver of Liability shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri. Dallas County, Missouri shall be the sole and exclusive venue for all disputes arising out of or related to this Release and Waiver of Liability or Participant's participation in the EVENT.
CARS/BODIES - Any year or model rear wheel drive American production car. All cars to remain stock in all aspects and must have complete stock body. Must have factory front and rear bumpers. Can run aftermarket nose, but must be stock appearing. No mirrors or reflecting device of any kind. All glass, chrome, trim molding, etc. that may fall off must be removed. Front windshield must be removed and replaced with a gravel screen. Gutting of inside panels and front inner fenders will be allowed. Must have stock floor pan, fire wall in stock location and complete from bumper to bumper. All doors must be bolted or welded shut. Rear firewall is required between driver compartment and gas tank. Trunk must be secured down. Seat must be mounted in front of the original door post. Cars must be numbered with large legible numbers on both sides and top. Numbers should be in contrasting colors. Spoilers 5" high, 60" wide allowed.
ENGINE - External parts must be OEM & stock in all aspects. Stock steel blocks only. Cast iron heads only( see head number rules). May use OEM intake manifold or Edelbrock Performer 4 bbl. intake manifold. Chevrolet part # 2101 or # 2116, Ford part # 2121 or 2181 or Chrysler part # 2176. No Performer RPM or air gap manifolds. Headers allowed. Engine must remain in stock location 2nd spark plug even or infront of ball joint. Oil pump in stock location and OEM. May run any cubic inch. No roller cams. 602 Crate motor with 4 barrel carb is legal to run.
Heads - GM: Any stock GM head. No bowtie vortec heads allowed.
Dart - 10320010 or 10311112
World Products - 011250 or 012150
RHS 12319 or 12320
FORD: Any stock Ford Head
World Products - 053040 or E351 or Roush 200
SVO- N351 or N352
CHRYSLER: Any OEM factory production Chrysler heads allowed with inline valves (no canted valves) no larger than 2.04-inch intake and 1.70-inch exhaust. No W-2 or aftermarket heads allowed. Chrysler may use OEM rocker arm bars.
No aftermarket head other than listed above allowed.
FRAME - Minimum wheelbase of 108 inches and must be stock for the body. Frame must match the body make (i.e. metric frame, metric body) must be stock in all aspects, no cutting, moving, or shortening allowed exception 1980 or newer Ford frame can be shorted to min of 108" wheel base to accept newer body. No weight jacks or weight transfer devices of any kind. Radiator brace allowed. Lead weight may be added, but must be painted white with your car number and bolted to the frame in a safe manner. Quick steers allowed. Steering components must be stock and remain in stock location.
CARBURETOR - 2 bbl or 4 bbl. with vacuum secondary.
TRANSMISSION/CLUTCH - Car must have workable OEM clutch or torque converter. Mini-clutches allowed, no direct drive, 3 or 4 speed.
SUSPENSION - No traction devices of any kind, torque arms, etc. One stock type shock only per wheel and shock and spring must be in stock location. No weight jacks. Sway bars OEM and in OEM location. "Aftermarket upper A-arms allowed" if using aftermarket must have IMCA stamp for metric cars. "Adjustable spring spacers allowed".
TIRES - American Racer KK704 tires or 8" asphalt take offs - DOT 265 x 60 max. One bead lock allowed on right side only.
REAR ENDS and DRIVE LINES - Rear ends may be locked. 8” or 9” Ford may be used in all car makes. GM must run GM suspension, Ford on Ford, etc. No ratchet or locker rear ends. Suspension mounts must be OEM and remain in OEM location. Rear disc brakes allowed. No Aluminum parts. Floaters allowed. All drive shafts must be painted white and numbered with your car number.
FUEL - No alcohol and no electric pumps or pressure system. Racing fuel cell mandatory. Fuel cell must not hang below center of rear end housing. Must be enclosed in metal can.
STARTER - Must be in working order.
ROLL BARS - Four bar roll cage required and must be frame mounted, min of three bars in driver's door. Roll cage must be cross braced. Cage must be min of 1½” tubing with min. wall thickness of .095. Front and rear hoops allowed. Must have an .049 steel door plate. 2 bars in right side door. 2 down bars from top rear of roll cage to frame. Left leg door brace recommended.
IGNITION - Must be stock type, no aftermarket distributors. One 12V battery mounted in protected position and securely fastened.
EXHAUST - Pipes must extend behind drivers compartment. Mufflers optional.
WHEELS - Any 8” steel racing wheel. Bead lock on right rear only. No wide fives.
BRAKES - Must lock up all four wheels. Master cylinder and booster may be replaced with any single master cylinder, aftermarket or OEM. Pedal must remain in stock location. No brake bias or proportional valves allowed. No shut off valves.
SEAT & BELTS - Aluminum racing seat only, no fiberglass. 5 point racing harness that are safety approved, in good condition. Seats and belts bolted to frame, not the body.
RADIATOR - Radiator and transmission coolers must be mounted under the hood. Aluminum approved.
WEIGHT - 3000 lbs min with driver.
For more information, Contact Bill Allen or track phone (417) 993-0100.